Legacy Family Academy is currently accepting new families and registering classes for :
- Step One:
- If you are ready to register, review the classes available. For each of your children participating in co-op or tutorial, make note of your top three choices of classes for each block. You can view and get a print out of the classes that are available by Clicking Here. Make sure emails from legacyfamilyacademy.com are cleared through your spam or junk mail filter.
- Step Two:
- Click here to Create your Family Account or click the link at the top right corner on this site. Fill in your family's information, including every member of the
family. Make sure your write down your user name after you submit your family registration. Continue to the class selection screen after your family account information is submitted and select your classes for each child.
- Step Three:
- You will receive several emails including confirmation of your registration submission and temporary password, and instructions on how to pay fees. The majority of our co-op communication is via email, so make certain that emails from legacyfamilyacademy.com are marked as "not spam" and "not junk".
- What if I don't have an email address?
- Use the Contact page to send a message
along with your phone number and one of our coordinators will contact you by phone within 72 hours to move
Enrollment for classes for the current session is closed:
- Click here to Register Your Family for consideration for the next registering session.
- You may also use the Contact page to send a message and one of our coordinators will contact you by phone within 72 hours to answer any questions you may have.
- Check the events on the Welcome page to find out when registration begins for the next session.